- We kindly ask you to be polite to each other, avoid smoking, bad language and looking indecent;
- Comply with the safety rules on the trail: there can be no more than three people on one suspension bridge at the same time. Do not swing the suspension bridges! Remember that safety of your family and other visitors depends on it;
- Please pay for the ticket to the park only in the ticket office of the reserve. Save the ticket till you leave the reserve. The administration cannot guarantee the service if the ticket is missing.
- If you are not satisfied with the service or there is a problem, do not try to solve it with the instructor or cashier, demand to see a member of the administration. We will do our best to solve any problem, so that you could leave in a good mood.
- Throwing rubbish and contaminating the park territory in any way possible;
- Carrying on weapons, firearms, flammables, explosives, poisonous, odorous or radioactive substances, piercing and cutting items;
- Destroying, breaking and harming trees;
- Destroying or damaging (also vandalizing) the trails;
- Alcohol or drug abuse;
- Leaving children unattended.
The park security possesses a right to detain the offender, remove him from the park territory and/or pass him to the law enforcement officers. In case you damage the eco-trail infrastructure, you must reimburse the damage.
The administration is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.