Accidents are not accidental: 65 years later, a resident of Serpukhov came to our reserve on an excursion to the bison.
A good tradition appeared in the Prioksko-Terrasny Zapovednik at the end of 2019: every last Wednesday of the month of pensioners will receive a 50% discount. What is no reason to visit the southern suburbs! This Wednesday we took a very interesting interview with the guest of the reserve Tamara Sergeevna, who visited the Central Bison Nursery.
– Tamara Sergeevna, did you know about the actions taking place in the Prioksko-Terrasny Reserve – a 50% discount for pensioners on the last Wednesday of the month?
– No, I did not know! It happened quite by accident. If you want to go and go, today my granddaughter, daughter and great-granddaughter have joined.
– Did you manage to see our wards bison from the nursery near?
– Of course I did! In general, I have known them for a long time, almost from the very beginning! Once, at the age of 18, I graduated from school in Serpukhov with a gold medal, went to study at Moscow University and left Serpukhov at the age of 18, and until that time the reserve was our favorite place. Now I am 83 years old and have been living in Moscow for a long time.
– Do not regret that you left Moscow region?
“Of course I regret it, because here everything that was very good and joyful in life remained, and bison, of course, too!”
We are waiting for everyone to visit and let neither the road, nor the weather, nor age become obstacles to the reserved adventures.